For Family Writers
It was another tremendous and successful visit to one of the family meeting in New Haven zone Enugu Biafra land on 18th of September 2016.
The BTV team Enugu made a visit to the above named zone in order to confirm how strong, resolute and great the zone is progressing base on the purpose of IPOB Standard.
On getting to the zonal venue, the meeting started by 2:30 pm Biafran time and followed immediately the Prayers and backed up with worship and praise of Chukwuokikeabiama (The most high creator).
The coordinator of the zone Pastor Oluchukwu Uchenna welcomed and addressed the members and the Biafran Anthem was recited in a great passion.
The BTV Enugu team leader, Mr.Egbo Chinoso also introduces himself and the whole media team.
During the meeting proper, Interviews were conducted in other to know how the zone is making progress in the struggle for the restoration of Biafra despite the continuous detention of IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and the continuous killings of Biafrans and IPOB members by the Armies of the Contraption called Nigeria.
Among the members that were interviewed includes people of diverse professions. For instance, Mr. Nku Joseph a professional Tailor, Engr. Ikenna Nelson an Electrical Engineer, Mrs. Obiyor Gettron a civil servant, Engr. Chidiebere Joseph a computer engineer and many more of them.
Now the Interview proper;
- Sir what is your Name?
- My name is Offia Stephen (a veteran)
- How old are you?
- I was 16years old before the war (Biafran war 1967).
- What was your personal experience during the war?
- My experiences during the war were very terrible, because I was among the Biafran soldiers who fought tirelessly for Biafra Nation. As far as am concerned Biafra is all about truth, progress, justice and freedom for our people, everyone included no exception of any tribe.'
- Please can you explain more on that, Biafran is all about truth?
"Yes of course.. The statement is very clear and straight forward. When you say the truth, about 85% of the people in the world may hate you simply because you are saying the truth. That was why the world hated Biafrans during the war."
- Do you still believe that Biafra can be restored as a nation?
- "Yes, because Biafra is a nation that existed before the creation of Nigeria by an imperialist Lord Lugard in 1914."
- What do you have to say to the people (Biafrans) and the next generations for Biafra Restoration?
- "Well! All I can say to the Biafrans is that everybody that want Biafra to be restored should join IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and then contribute in anyway he/she can to the restoration of Biafra. In addition you must pledge your loyalty to the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu and all his principles."
- OK thank you sir, may Chukwuokike Abiama continue to bless you.
"You are highly welcome. "
Furthermore, there were some questions that the BTV Enugu presenter Mr. Andywems Okpara threw in to the audiences
Among the questions are:
- Is there anything like division among IPOB in Enugu as the Nigerian media recently publish that IPOB has split into three groups known as TRIPOB?
- the audience uniformly shouted NO!!!. Meaning there is nothing of such.
-Why did you all join IPOB?
- The provost of the zone stood up and answered, and said that he joined IPOB to restore Biafra because he loves where there is Truth, justice, progress, and honesty.
- Can anything called "one Nigeria" work out again?
- The audience answered uniformly, shouting with loud voices; "No!!! It is impossible."
In conclusion the zonal coordinator Pastor Oluchukwu Uchenna appreciated the efforts of 69 members of the zone towards their fervent contributions for the struggle for the restoration of Biafra and he also extended special appreciation to the BTV Enugu team which includes; Kosy Ogbodo, Mr. Andywems Opara, Miss. Nnena Amarachi, Mr. Udemba Kelechi, Mr. Egwuatu Chukz and the team leader Mr. Egbo Chinonso.
And the meeting was concluded with prayer and chanting of Biafra motivation songs.
May Chukwuokikeabiama continue to bless Biafra in Mighty name of Yeshua, ISE! ISE!! ISE!!!
FREE NNAMDI KANU
By Ekwealor Micheal Chike